Medical Marketing Speaker
Amanda Kanaan, medical marketing speaker and owner of WhiteCoat Designs, is available for speaking engagements at your next medical association meeting or educational conference. Medical marketing is a vital concept for any physician and administrator to understand in private practice. It's not exactly something they teach in medical school, but it's certainly something they should. Below are examples of topics for your consideration or you may request a custom medical marketing focus of your choice from medical speaker Amanda Kanaan.
Amanda Kanaan worked for years as a marketing consultant for private medical practices before starting WhiteCoat Designs. She is a published journalist who has written more than 50 healthcare related articles for media sources such as KevinMD.com, Med Monthly Magazine and various medical blogs. Amanda is also an experienced speaker who enjoys teaching health care professionals how to cost-effectively grow their practices. Read more about Amanda Kanaan.
Contact us for availability at email@example.com
July 5, 2012: NCAFP Mid-Summer Family Medicine Digest (Myrtle Beach, SC)
August 23, 2012: Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) - Greater Greensboro Chapter (Greensboro, NC)
August 24, 2012: North Carolina Medical Society (Raleigh, NC)
October 8, 2012: American Osteopathic Association's (AOA) 2012 OMED - A national conference attended by more than 5,000 physicians (San Diego, NC)
November 29, 2012: North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians Winter Meeting - in conjunction with NCMS (Asheville, NC)
- Harnessing the Power of the Web to Grow Your Practice
- With more than 80% of internet users, and 61% of all adults, searching online for health information, the rise of the "e-patient" is upon us. Rest assured that if you don't have a dynamic online presence your practice is missing a valuable opportunity to grow your patient base and build your brand. Your website can be your most powerful employee or it can greatly harm your reputation. Don't miss this "how to" guide providing insider information on medical website design tips, content management systems, social media usage, search engine optimization (SEO) and more. Discover how this powerful medium can be your most cost-effective, time-efficient, and powerful marketing tool to engage patients online.
- Social Media 101 for Healthcare Professionals
- A recent study revealed that 65% of patients are willing to switch their care to a physician using digital communications. With more than 800 million active users on Facebook and more than 175 million active users on Twitter, social media isn't going anywhere and more and more patients are expecting local businesses, including their doctors, to be part of the conversation. This presentation covers how to use social media for healthcare professionals and covers issues such as HIPAA concerns.
- I Have a Nice Website, Now What? How to Put Your Website to Work
- So you spent all this time and money designing a beautiful website. Only one problem...only you and your friends and family are actually visiting the site. From search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) to social media and blogs, this presentation covers strategies on how to cost-effectively grow your website's traffic and in turn increase your patient base.
- Five Elements of an Effective Medical Marketing Strategy
- The most successful medical marketing strategies come down to five key elements. Learn what these elements are and how to implement them into your annual marketing strategy.
Contact Us today for a FREE WEBSITE EVALUATION or initial consult to discover how WhiteCoat Designs can provide cost-effective, results-driven medical website design and medical marketing services to grow your practice. WhiteCoat Designs is based in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, North Carolina but provides websites for doctors and medical practices nationwide.